The Ottawa Rotary Home works in partnership with organizations that have similar visions and missions to ensure that the needs of the children and adults living with physical disabilities and complex medical needs in our community are met and that the parents who care for these individuals are offered the support they need to maintain a high quality of life for themselves and their families.
The management of the Rotary Home participates in several collaborative networks that work to address the needs of persons living with disabilities. Here are some of our community partners:
- Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- CHEO – Coordinated Service Planning Coordinated Service Planning (CSP) was created to support families with children/youth who have multiple and/or complex special needs.
- Developmental Services Ontario
- Ministry of Children and Youth Services
- Ministry of Community and Social Services
- Ottawa Children’s Treatment Centre
- Ottawa Community Care Access Centre
- Rogers House
- Service Coordination