Supporters & Funders
Our children’s respite care programs are funded by:
- The Ministry of Community and Social Services and Ministry of Children & Youth Services which provide 97% of our operational budget (for all children respite programs).
- The children’s respite programs count on a parental contribution of $10.00 per overnight visit which makes up the remaining 3% of our budget.
Our adult day program is funded by:
- The Ministry of Community and Social Services for a specific number of spots.
- Passport funding which families receive and purchase services from us on a fee for service basis.
The overnight adult respite program operates based on support received from:
- Our partner, the Ottawa Rotary Home Foundation, which hosts events, secures grants, sponsorships and private donations from caring individuals and community groups (see a list of our current supporters).
- Passport funding or private funding from families wishing to purchase on a fee for service basis.
- We do not have annualized funding from the Ministry of Community and Social Services but they assist us fiscally whenever possible.
Our adult residential program is funded by:
- The Ministry of Community and Social Services
- The adult residents contribute a daily per diem from the funding they receive through the Ontario Disability Support Program.
Our community nursing program is funded by:
- Other Developmental Services Transfer Payment Agencies in the Ottawa area who require direct support nursing care for one or more of their residents on a fee for service basis.